- Former student and member of St. Joseph Sylvania Catholic School
- Attended Central Catholic High School and Siena Heights University
- God is the center of my life
- All of my work is for the betterment of society, but most importantly, God's glory
- Matthew 20:26 "It is not this way among you, but whoever wants to become prominent among you shall be your servant."
- Triplet with two sisters- The most underrated aspect of a great community is a great family
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” — Mother Teresa
- I have lived in Sylvania all my life
- Pacesetter complex was my second home growing up
- Sylvania is the home of true American patriots
“Adhere to your purpose and you will soon feel as well as you ever did. On the contrary, if you falter, and give up, you will lose the power of keeping any resolution, and will regret it all your life.” -- Abraham Lincoln
My mission is to be a servant leader in an increasingly secular world. My mission is our community's mission: to make the community better in all facets and to set an example for generations to come. If I can inspire patriotism, hard work, selflessness, and love, I have accomplished my mission.
Seeing society today embrace qualities and values contrary to God and what this nation is founded on sets my heart on coals. History shows that violence, socialism, and secularism created the worst generation in human history and people still remain ignorant. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. The first step is humility and hard work.
Society and our community will get better if we are better. We are all not perfect, but we can improve ourselves a little every day. If we cannot affect our community in a big way, we all have a small, but important role to play.